Thursday, April 30, 2015

Ask A Stage Goddess - What Do I Do After A Win?



All victories large or small are to be celebrated!! 


It’s the last day of the Ultimate Blog Challenge and it’s time for us to celebrate! The month passed so quickly and I am reminded that we can do anything we say we can do with commitment and accountability.


I’d like to thank everyone who left a comment on my blog. I’ve enjoyed reading the blogs of my fellow UBCers and have become a fan of a few. I hope to continue to be enlightened, educated and entertained by those whom I will continue to follow.  Please do the same. Re-visit my blog from time to time, Like/Friend me on facebook, Follow me on twitter & Instagram and by all means check out the Ask A Stage Goddess series on YouTube if you know anyone pursuing a career in show business.




I love the diversity of this group and no matter what your area of expertise, remember:

Be A Star Where You Are !

No comments:

Post a Comment